Multiple features require some way of selecting files to be used as input. There is a limited browser that covers the ‘shared resources’ namespace. It can be accessed via the global/open/browse path.
It is still quite primitive, and only offers limited preview of image resources.
Holding meta1 while activating a resource will spawn the resource in the background while keeping the menu active.
- Allow adding files to a stack than can then be atomically packed/deleted/forwarded/transformed/queued for ‘playlist’
- Map client bchunk- hint events to spawn browser for universal open/save file-picking
- Video playback in preview windows
- Namespace selection
- Extend menu bindings to cover browser paths
- Controllable pattern to target- mapping