Multiple features require some way of selecting files to be used as input. There is a limited browser that covers the ‘shared resources’ namespace. It can be accessed via the global/open/browse path.
It is still quite primitive, and only offers limited preview of image resources.
Holding meta1 while activating a resource will spawn the resource in the background while keeping the menu active.
Holding meta1 while pressing ESCAPE will have you go up one level in the tree, though typing .. also works.
- Allow adding files to a stack than can then be atomically packed/deleted/forwarded/transformed/queued for ‘playlist’
- Map client bchunk- hint events to spawn browser for universal open/save file-picking
- Video playback in preview windows
- Namespace selection
- Extend menu bindings to cover browser paths
- Controllable pattern to target- mapping